Job Title: CFM Analyst
To provide value added financial management, reporting analysis and advice to the client engagement team
Assist in the following areas-
- Monthly Management Reporting to client engagement team
- Monthly Forecasting and Quarterly/ Annual Planning
- Expense management
- Inventory and Receivables management including ensuring client agreement to bill, and establishing and implementing appropriate debt follow-up
- Understanding of contract and ensure contract compliance and advise client engagement team.
- Understanding of commercial drivers and key risks and advise client engagement team.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls requirements
- Assess any tax issues and liaise with our Tax experts as and when required
- Working with members of the global team to generate improvements in processes , knowledge sharing and best practice
- Month End Close Activities including revenue recognition and raising journals, accruals etc.
- Ad hoc requests
- Previous experience in financial management
- GAAP understanding preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with Accenture senior management
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work within demanding timescales and under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- PC literate (e.g. working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification
- Pursuing accounting qualification would be an advantage - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience of Accounting Principles
- SAP experience an advantage
- Reports to: CFM Specialist and CFM Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.