- Responsible for administration and maintenance of the organisation's email system(s) - Domino or Exchange/Outlook or open source environments, or equivalent.
- Monitors server performance and mail routing.
- Creates user accounts and maintains security levels on databases.
- Provides first-level telephone support and troubleshoots issues.
- Monitors existing messaging infrastructure and server usage, ensuring proper working order.
- Document internal policies and assist with the development of end-user training.
- Experience with mail delivery to smart devices.
- Experience in all administration and maintenance associated with email, particularly Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience of IMAP and POP3 messaging protocols.
- Experience with regards to mail back-up and archive strategies, toolsets and platforms.
- Experience with regards to maintaining stability and availability of mail platforms.
- Experience in managing user account life cycle.
- Experience in the use of email filtering and email journaling tools.
- Experience in monitoring email infrastructure for any errors or performance issues.
- Experience in managing changes via a change control process.
- Experience with Outlook, Outlook Mobile Access (OMA), and Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Experience with Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience of working as part of a Live IT Operations support team.
- ITIL Foundation
- MCP Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
- MCSE Productivity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.