Roles and Responsibilities
- Support partners in a range of topics (video uploads, channel management, monetization, analytics and any product technical issues) with emphasis on high user satisfaction and quality
- Provide education on supported devices, new features and product updates
- Troubleshoot and help resolve technical issues in a friendly and accurate manner
- Collaboratively share feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues
- Flag trends and potential global technical issues
- Escalate issues providing all the relevant information when required striving to resolve them in a timely manner
- Fluency in English plus excellent native-level written and verbal communication skills in language of support
- 2 years’ experience in customer support for said language (chat, voice, email) working directly with consumers (B2C)
- Customer service mindset. Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first. Ability to empathize and relate to users is key to this role
- Excellent communicator:
- Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
- Ability to grasp complex and technical concepts and communicate them to a non technical audience in a friendly and easy to understand format
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt changes
- Experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Significant attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.