Business Excellence Advisory Specialist – UKI Business Excellence Team
Advisory Specialists are an integral part of UKI Business Excellence Team. The team are designed to ensure Accenture remains competitive in delivering process improvement solutions (both process and automation) cost effectively & quickly. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance process improvement and automation solutions in the UKI BPO operations. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on Operations in meeting SLA and improve productivity. We are looking for a strong leader to develop and drive the improvement projects and initiatives.
This role requires working closely with your team of Process Experts, Operations team, wider Continuous Improvement team and key software development teams across BPO operations to define strategy and requirements, and lead RPA/ AI/ Analytics development design through delivery and subsequent operation. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate should also have experience delivering technical solutions and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers. This opportunity requires excellent people management skills, problem-solving, and communication skills. Key to success in this position is an equal passion for managing a high performing project as well as delivery of leading edge technology.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring a breadth of skills:
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Black Belt certified. Good working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma techniques & statistical tools
- Hands on experience of closing Green Belt / Black Belt projects.
- Ability to train the tools and techniques of Lean / Six Sigma to operations
- Have knowledge and/or awareness of Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Drive prioritization and coordination with internal teams. Metric & outcomes focused with high credentials of delivery results in past around efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Clarify and drive project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project management and accountability across multiple geographic locations.
- Effectively manage stake holder expectations of clients and resolve conflicts that balance vendor and internal needs for technical, implementation, and operational issues across BPO Operations.
- Effectively communicate and function within Accenture to gain required resources and appropriate management attention/support.
- Experience delivering projects/initiatives with technical solutions.
- Experience of process transformation/re-engineering.
- Project management experience including release schedules.
- Experience managing programs in Internet products and technologies
- Experience communicating and handling cross functional programs.
- Candidates must be independent and flexible, with executive-level communication skills, a strong customer focus.
- Essential program management skills include collecting business requirements, reviewing specifications and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Black Belt certification
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.