The UKI AWS and TSL Finance Associate Manager will be required to:
- Coordinate and support the creation and management of complex, multi-year departmental business plans, budgets and models covering wide ranging revenue streams and expenditure types, with the aim to achieve <1% variance at year end.
- Ensure that delegated budgets are managed appropriately and effectively, provide support and help to others in managing budgets without taking over responsibility and develops financial skills in others through coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of financial planning and management.
- Build effective relationships with our various customer groups to review forecasts and variances, input into forecasting activities and act as a point of contact for all finance matters
- Demonstrate extensive experience of the practical application of commercially based financial skills, knowledge and techniques.
- Combine strategic and tactical aims when determining and managing expenditure over the short, medium and long term.
- Manage overall cost and revenue budgets flexibly and effectively to meet changing business demands and to ensure appropriate management of assets.
- Constantly develop and improve our financial processes and toolset, as well as optimisation of commercial models
- Build commercially based Management Information (MI) reporting that can be used to identify trends and opportunities to assistance and influence our overall commercial strategy
- Build effective relationships across the business, and act as the Finance Management champion in all respects to deliver customer excellence.
- Proactively seek opportunities to meet or exceed the quality and consistency of AWS and TS:L financial performance to meet the customer needs, escalating only when necessary.
- Effective team collaboration across AWS and TS:L through meetings, use of collaboration tools and shared repositories for sharing best practices.
- Work with on-shore and off-shore teams to deliver financial and commercial processes, and to identify opportunities to offshore activities that can be.
- Work with the various internal teams to deliver projects/client targets as requested within agreed timescales and budget.
- Produce Monthly Reporting Pack to include key metrics and information such as Year To Date (“YTD”) position for OPEX & CAPEX, Team Chargeability, Borrowed time, Overtime and other areas of focus. Reporting should highlight key trends, identifying opportunities, risks and suggest follow up actions where applicable.
- Work with local and global Commercial/Financial Management and Product teams to understand costs, products, services and the impact these have on local budgets.
- Develop reporting to demonstrate how UKI we compare to other Geographic Units (“GUs”) and external competitors in terms of cost, process and challenges.
- Conduct ad hoc commercial and financial modelling as required by UKI AWS and TS:L Lead, including coordinating and suggesting savings activities where necessary
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of core Products and Services within your aligned area, including pricing, eligibility and best practise use and is able to advocate this seamlessly to customer group. Helps shape the products and services, provides feedback based on customer feedback requirements and own experience and knowledge.
- Understand strategy across Workplace and Technology Services functions to enable a proactive and collaborative approach to business planning.
- Prepare reports and presentations as required to communicate to management and stakeholders progress made and future plans.
- Design templates that work for area to encourage an “only do it once” approach and simplify our processes.
- Strategically design and optimize both existing and new commercials models
- Able to effectively coach and mentor others, particularly budget holders
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written) with the ability to explain complex budgets and strategic in a simple and relatable manner
- Able to communicate with and command the respect of individuals at all levels within Accenture.
- Able to analyse large data sets and make commercially driven decisions/recommendations.
- A quick thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude and aptitude for creativity.
- Confident, determined self-starter who has ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Commercial Awareness / Financial Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.