Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Level: 10 - Analyst
Provide analysis, processing, and transactional support to the Treasury function. Will have an international cash management focus and deliver solutions using various Treasury tools and capabilities.
· Daily cash positioning & reconciliation within our centralized treasury centre. This includes computation of cash positions, FX transfers with banks across various time zones as well as preparation of month-end reports
· Payment processing in a multi-currency environment
· Prepare various summary reports for top level Finance management
· Provide support for the Cash Management Associate Manager
· Prepare cash flow forecasts
· Calculate inter-company loan positions and coordinate execution
· Supporting local cash needs and liquidity related issues
· Work with global Treasury team on liquidity based issues
· Assist in the transition of ongoing strategic Treasury initiatives
· Work closely with financial institutions and country Finance Managers to ensure entities comply with Treasury policies
· Assist in the identification of issues relating to Treasury Management and the development of quality solutions
· Knowledge of international cash management concepts and financial markets; foreign exchange a plus
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· Resourcefulness, and a self-starter
· Positive attitude and flexibility
· Research and problem solving skills
· Degree in Business or Finance. Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements
· 2+ years strong Treasury experience
· Working Knowledge of Excel and bank platforms
· Knowledge of Treasury systems advantageous
· Previous experience in SAP/online banking platforms a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.