We are seeking an experienced test & control lead who has strong experience in process documentation, content and project management. You will have hands-on experience creating end-to-end process documentation and expertise in creating content management strategies.
- Work as part of the global Scaled Services team within Compliance Operations with test & control analysts to perform process testing and documentation
- Driving a systematic approach to process documentation and content management to improve end user productivity
- Standardize process documentation strategy across multiple workstreams; ensure content is kept up-to-date, and is managed effectively
- Perform governance checks on testing & control process and standard documentation process to ensure compliance by all programs
- Interpret process documentation and testing scenarios to successfully run process tests with strong attention to detail
- Create detailed documentation and desktop procedures to enable the creation of training content
- Analyze process testing results and provide recommendations for improvements to the client's processes
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as industrial engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in an Operations, Product, Engineering, Project management or equivalent team
- 2+ years of process documentation and content & project management experience
- Experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team in multiple geographic regions and working with all levels
- Experience reading and analyze product and process design documentation to proactively identify issues; strong ability to document and report out on process test results
- Knowledge of Compliance Operations related to process creation, testing, and documentation with attention to spotting errors in process and documentation.
- Experience with helping drive a successful team is a plus
- Experience with Excel, SQL and/or other data analysis tools
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.