- Monthly client invoice creation and answer client queries
- Headcount management and lead calls with clients on recruitment, forecasting
- Tracking of cost and revenue, proactively identify leakages and risk to targets
- Drive profitability control actions with operations
- Be an advisor to SDLs on financial tracking
- Strong understanding of financials tracking. Prefer internal resource who is well aware of CCI, WBS tracking etc
- Experience with client invoicing. Understanding of different invoicing methodology is a good to have
- Finance background is good to have, otherwise strong project management skills is must
- Strong hands on experience on Excel
- Able to analyse data on xls to identify trends, leakages in revenue/cost
- Ability to deliver on timelines
- Be able to work assertively with operations to deliver tasks
- Can foresee risks to financial health of project and raise alarms proactively
- Should be able to optimise project spends over a period of time
- Interest in automation - coding knowledge is not required, only ability to identify needs to eliminate manual repetitive tasks
- Should be able to work with multi-cultural team
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.