Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s Global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
- Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard.
- Good analytical skills, detailed working knowledge of Excel, SAP and BR essential
- Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the job; some interaction with senior leadership
- Degree / Professional qualification plus experience in a Finance Function
- Fluency in English
- Responsibility for targeting, planning and forecasting of Accenture’s Infrastructure, including Workplace, Technology Support and other functions within GS Operations
- Providing advisory support, strategy, consultation and particularly supporting financial models, policy compliance, projects and partnering with local finance, with particular focus on the internal Economic Model and Pricing Strategy
- Work on ad-hoc analysis and operational projects as needed
- Preparation & Reporting of Geographic Services Budgets & Forecast in line with Accenture deliverables for the quarterly/annual financial targeting process
- Develop working relationships with Finance leads and Accenture Global Finance teams while providing support regards the Accenture Economic model
- Responsibility for application of Economic Model on day-to-day basis
- Preparation of the monthly business variance analysis explaining variances to budget
- Support preparation of annual Fixed Rate and Pricelist setting
- Preparing management information including Key metrics on a regular basis.
- Other ad hoc activities
- Manage and develop team of 1 analyst
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
- Professional accountancy qualification preferred, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in a practice environment
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.