Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When you join Accenture Digital you will turn great ideas into reality for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Accenture is an ever-evolving global organisation, which will offer you the opportunity to bring your digital skills to the edge of discovery and the forefront of innovation on an international scale. Oh
In today's fast-paced digitally driven business, information and analytics are critical as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and improve performance. Our Analytics Delivery practice (part of Accenture Digital) focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management and Analytics challenges. We integrate best of breed technology through our extensive network of alliance companies to deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyse and optimize business performance across the enterprise. Rationalising information and digital content, developing business insight through BI solutions over structured and unstructured data, using Analytics and Big Data methods to measure and predicting business outcomes are all key components of our end to end capability.
Typical roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following for projects in clients across different industries:
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions
- Designing and implementing enterprise data and reporting architectures
- Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
- Designing and implementing data integration and data conversion solutions in line with batch or real-time information delivery
- Data modelling and Data architecture to meet business requirements in a sustainable way
- Technical Skills
We are most interested in individuals with some of the following technical skills:
- ETL / Data Integration: Informatica, Alteryx, Talend, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, AbInitio, Oracle, DataFlux, Microsoft ETL
- Database Management Systems : Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza
- Master Data Management technologies and solutions
- Data Governance and BI / Analytics operating models experience
- Big Data implementation using Hadoop
- Data Modelling and architecture
- Data Analysis
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought process to complex issues
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field is highly advantageous
- Please note you must be eligable to work in Ireland and the wider EU area to be progressed in the recruitment process
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.