- An ability to obtain and analyse information and solve problems
- Strong teamwork skills
- Effective communications skills, for example:
- listen to, and accurately capture others’ ideas, feedback and concerns
- articulate ideas in a clear and engaging manner
- Ability to adapt and learn in a continuously changing environment
- An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve Technology problems
- Strong problem-solving skills; break complex problems into parts and propose creative solutions
- Availability to work on different projects in different locations
- Project Management
- Accenture Technology Delivery Methods
- Business Analysis
- Paid overtime
- Generous annual leave allowance and 2 volunteer days
- External studies support and study leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Accenture shares at a discount of up to 15%
- Pension from day one, matching contributions between 5 - 15% of your salary, depending on your age
- And more, which will be communicated to you when you receive your offer
WHAT WE DO
At Accenture, we reinvent how every job is done, across every industry. We solve our 4,000+ clients’ toughest challenges through disruptive technology and innovation. Simply put - we improve the way the world works and lives. We have alliances with many lots of the large multinational technology companies, so you could be working on implementing solutions for our clients using any of the following technologies: Google Products, Amazon (AWS), SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, salesforce.com and many more.
Our Business & Technology Integration (B&TI) Analysts work collectively with Accenture team members to advise clients on the design and delivery of end-to-end technology solutions that transform businesses.
We’re serious when we say every day is different at Accenture. You get to work across a diverse range of projects, clients and industries to help improve the way the world works and lives. You will build a portfolio career where you consistently learn, grow and stay ahead of the game. Some specific examples of projects our Business and Technology Integration Analysts can be found on our website.
As a key member of the Accenture Technology team, you’ll:
Research and understand client requirements, formulate a plan of action and work with a range of onshore and offshore delivery teams to deliver the end solution.
Work with a client team to deliver technology-enabled business transformation, this may include designing, building, testing and supporting our clients' technology solutions.
Work in close contact with the client at every stage. This role will make the most of your ability to understand complex technologies while handling third party suppliers, timelines and expectations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.