Job Title: Advertising Agency Account Lead - Accenture Creative
Level: 6 - Senior Manager
At Accenture Creative, we’re the lucky ones. We get to work with content, ideas, and innovations that change the way the world works and lives. We’re a creative agency like no other you’ve ever worked in, and that’s the attraction. As the Account Lead, you’ll head up projects at Accenture Creative while simultaneously working as part of a select global team that ensures we deliver creative excellence that is true to brief, on-time, and within scope and budget.
So why you?
Simple. You are not only excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk, but you’re also looking for new ways of doing that, in an agency that is committed to a long term working relationship. Working in digital formats comes naturally to you. Your work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute to an ever-expanding team of advertising professionals.
• Manage the relationship with internal marketing clients and all stakeholders
• Work with Agency Operations (within Delivery Excellence) to ensure resource availability and allocation for creative talent
• Develop a detailed project plan against creative brief, track progress, manage timelines, costs, changes in scope
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Maintain high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
Priority skills requirements:
• Project Management
• People Management
• Leadership Presence
Unique Role-Specific Qualifications:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in managing people, projects and resources
• Client servicing/agency experience
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative talent to give their best
• Confidence to work independently or in a group
• Meticulous attention to detail
• The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Expert Microsoft suite knowledge and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• 8+ years’ relevant experience in the design industry
You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative people. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.