Job Title: Finance & Accounting Analyst
Level: 11 - Analyst
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
• Review of accounts payable invoices for the Nordics to ensure accuracy
• Point of contact for invoice requestors to ensure resolution of invoice errors
• Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
• Performing of monthly internal controls.
• Liaise with auditors
• Liaise with customers and maintain relationship
• Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
• Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
• Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
• Other ad hoc duties as required
• Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
• Competent with Excel
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and flexibility
• Customer focused
• Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
• Strong team working skills
• Prior experience of SAP an advantage
• Fluency in English is required
• Proficiency in a Nordic language desirable
• Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable. Relevant experience can supersede degree requirements.
• Min. 1+ years experience in an accounting environment
• Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.