OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The successful candidate will manage compliance across multiple engagements and European locations for the account, owning new initiatives and account compliance to improve operational effectiveness.
They will work closely with operational managers as well as account leadership to determine compliance risks and issues, implement quality processes, tools, methods, best practices and ensure appropriate controls and mitigations are in place. They will also work closely with the client and any regulatory bodies assigned to determine compliance issues and take measures to resolve these in a proactive manner
They will closely align to quality processes such as Client Expectations & Client Satisfaction, Risk Assessment, Risk Analysis, Quality Assurance, Early Warning, High Risk & Escalation/Risk & Issue Management, Quality Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and Continuous Improvement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review previous client audit requirements and findings
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing compliance programmes and quality assurance initiatives across:
o Contractual – SOW’s / MSA’s (Code of Conduct)
o Labour law
o Infosec / Environmental Compliance
o Health & Safety
- Develop project plan to support R&C across the account locations based on the above areas
- Exhibit creativity and innovation in recommending improvements to review practices and processes
- Continuously prepare and deliver weekly reports to senior leadership with an emphasis on continuous improvement and stabilisation
- Update client leadership with trends and findings consistently
- Continuously prepare and deliver reports to client / stakeholders, where required
- Maintain compliance documentation for the account
- Assess future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Perform full compliance reviews of any new ventures for the account
- Run any client driven audit’s on behalf of Accenture
- Establish a best practice program and deliver continuous training to programme leads
- Proactively conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Support communications and training to ensure cross-team awareness of quality processes, policies, and tools.
- Provide support for quality processes, policies, and tools by assisting with definition and communication of business requirements for quality processes, policies, and tools as well as developing and maintaining existing quality processes, policies, and tools
- Maintain and implement risk and issue management processes and logs
- Proven experience as a subject matter expert in managing compliance across large programmes
- In-depth knowledge of industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A dedication to legality, policy, and procedure
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Analytically minded to assess key data points, paired with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Proactive individual to address compliance issues prior to exposure
- Previous experience in a high volume, multilingual matrixed environment
- Large Programme Management experience
- Audit experience
- Previous operational experience
- Experience in a quick changing environment
- Experience as a compliance officer/quality analyst across multiple workstreams and programmes
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in Internal audit within the Outsourcing industry preferably in process management, Audit Lead and/or service delivery operations
- Certified compliance professional e.g. CIA / CISA
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.