- Explore and define new research problems within your focus area
- Implement and execute projects within the R&D group.
- Build on ideas and directions provided by leads and stakeholders in order to achieve high quality deliverables.
- Build on concepts in a very dynamic environment and be seen as highly differentiated technology experts within their domain
- Participate in projects within you functional, technical, or industry area of expertise
- Discuss issues or trends within area of expertise to raise client and/or Accenture awareness
- Act as a contributor in medium critical situations for assets transferred, either internally for Accenture or at client engagement(s) pertaining to a functional, technical or business area of expertise
- Establish engineering standards and best practices for the R&D team; Understand and apply software development best practices
- Supervise and mentor more junior developers to successfully complete their responsibilities
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, coding to testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ IT environment
- Continuously learn new technology areas that are mission-aligned to the R&D group
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics fields
- Prior experience in software development, engineering artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, or advanced analytics
- 2+years’ experience working in/with industry in these domain
- Strong software development skills: version control (git), issue tracking systems, continuous integration, agile development, unit testing, hypervisors, as understanding of Linux OS and shell scripting
- Python programming skills, experience with numpy, pandas, scipy
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of mainstream machine learning frameworks e.g., scikit-learn
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping
- Web services: Flask, REST APIs
- Front-end development: nodejs, angular,
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication skills (talks, presentations, publications, etc.)
- 2+ years analytics experience with Python, an interest in artificial intelligence
- Work experience with programming languages such as C++, Java or similar
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks: tensorflow, pytorch
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Good foundation in mathematics, statistics and probability
- Previous contributions to open source projects
- Hands-on experience with data visualization, analytics tools/languages
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional settings
- Ability to establish credibility with clients and other team members
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.