Job Title: Local Reputation & Executive Communications Specialist
Career Level: 9 - Consultant
Working as part of the Ireland Marketing & Communications team, this role reports into the marketing manager with responsibility for Local Reputation and Executive Communications.
The Local Reputation and Executive Communications team is responsible for representing the Accenture brand in the marketplace, underscored by our core reputational drivers. We are also responsible for communications and marketing activity undertaken by our country managing director. Marketing & Communications tactics include events, webcasts, internal communications, content marketing, sponsorship activation, digital marketing and stakeholder management.
You should be an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record. In addition to working with the Ireland Marketing & Communications team, you will also collaborate with our UK and Global Marketing colleagues.
Responsibilities include, but are bit limited to, the following:
- Help in delivering our core reputation events and campaigns including our International Women’s Day celebration event, Women on Walls campaign and GAZE LGBT Film Festival sponsorship.
- Support on the development of key messaging, narrative and creative for our STEM programme.
- Working with the STEM team, utilise the relationship with CWIT, WITS and other key networks to share our content.
- Collaborate closely with the talent brand and HCD teams on inclusion & diversity initiatives.
- Lead the engagement with our Corporate Citizenship team, and own the communications plan to tell the story of the work undertaken in this area.
- Support the marketing manager on leadership and executive communications.
- Support the delivery and event management of leadership conferences and events.
- Responsible for collation of the content & own the process for input into UKI executive communications
- Support development of our narrative
- Mangement of budget and invoicing where appliable
- Work with internal and external stakeholders such as print, design and event agencies and creative teams as required
- Strong communication and marketing skills
- Deep overall business acumen
- Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone of voice for different audience
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Ability to build credibility with a large network of key external and internal stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership
- Balance and prioritise own activities to make sure critical items are addressed within tight deadlines
- Hit the ground running
- Deliver quality results despite challenges along the way
- Strong stakeholder management, with ability to manage expectations
- Be a role model, live our Core Values and adhere to our Code Business Ethics
- Reports to – Marketing Manager, Location Reputation & Executive Communications
- External Relationships – External suppliers, third party vendors, agencies
- Internal Relationships – Country Managing Director, Ireland Leadership team, Ireland Talent Brand team, STEM Sponsor & Network, I&D Sponsor, wider local, UKI and global M&C team
- Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience
- Work Experience – All round marketing and team experience; creation and delivery of marketing activities.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.