The Senior Team Lead will be accountable for the daily supervision of a team (e.g. delivery, process, etc.), controlling and assigning the workload, and having responsibility for the development of each of the team members.
The STL will represent the team in the communications with the client, acting as single point of escalation for issue resolution and client inquiries. The role will manage effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility.
Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and client service skills, analytical problem solving and the ability to work effectively with the Team Leads group and Ops Management team.
- Managing a team of analysts, enforcing Accenture’s core values within the team and project.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, supporting on client demands, escalations, and weekly / monthly business review preparation.
- Supervising project operations and ensuring SLAs are met on a daily basis.
- Acting as leader among peers and showing ability to support and influence the Team Leads group successfully.
- Supporting the Operations Manager in the supervision of the team, acting as point of contact for the Team Leads group in relation to projects and initiatives.
- Working closely with Training, Quality, and Reporting Teams to ensure the best possible operational experience for the client.
- Conducting daily huddles, weekly wrap up meetings, and monthly one-on-ones with the analysts, your management team, and your leadership team.
- Measuring and managing the team’s success and act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
- Monitoring risk within the operation and escalating to leadership in a timely manner.
- Providing coaching, guidance, and career development to the members of your team.
- Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of approved overtime, holidays, sick leaves, and leaves.
- Focusing on innovation and driving change within your team and the Operation.
- Identifying gaps in policies and draft proposals accordingly.
- Proactively conducting continuous reviews of operations and acting accordingly on the back of these reviews.
- Being responsible for team morale and productivity.
- Possibly managing team financials, depending on team structure.
Basic Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer/client facing operations environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing & developing teams of professionals.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA’s.
- Active account on Facebook and a minimum of one other social network.
- Active user of social media services.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Preferred Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables.
- Preferred Experience in leading a Sales and/or Customer Services Team.
- Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
- Fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Reporting and analytics experience.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.