- Research high-volume of collection cases and perform timely follow-ups to resolve payment issues and disputes.
- Assists users with payment problems and confusion.
- Make quick and sound decisions to minimize losses.
- Works closely with team members to maintain and monitor the integrity of the collection process.
- Customer Service Orientation - You must have a passion for service excellence, thinking about new ways to improve the customer experience.
- Welcoming ambiguity - You can effectively articulate the need for change and encourage optimism in those around you. You're able to perform at a high level, even during times of uncertainty. You trust your instincts and your ability to learn from past experiences, and you can confidently move forward even when you don't have all of the details.
- Writing - Your written communication is both clear and efficient. You tailor your style and tone to your audience and setting to ensure that your messages will be heard and understood. You know when written messages are appropriate and when to choose other forms of communication
- Solving Problem - You quickly identify root causes as well as subtle, hidden issues. You use logic to propose effective solutions to a variety of problems. You dig deeper and utilize all available resources to reach the best possible solution. You utilize creativity to propose original solutions, and don't stop at the first, most obvious answers. You understand when a loss is the best solution and can explain why.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
- Strong verbal written and communication skills, with the ability to tactfully communicate and handle case information with users while educating them of the benefit of meeting their obligations and the possible consequences of not meeting their obligations.
- Excellent prioritizer, multi-tasker, and time-manager. You seek to improve inefficient processes wherever possible, bringing these issues to the attention of your manager and team as necessary.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven judgment/problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize patterns.
- Ability to do arithmetic and simple math.
- Experience with Apple OSX and Google apps
- Fluency in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.