This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment, providing excellent service and contributing to goals and objectives. There will be a strong element of process improvement and driving innovation.
As a Workforce Services Manager you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Overall management of the WFM cost structure and budget
- To support the Command Center leads for sales and RFP responses & responsible for supporting the sales process by assisting with the development of sales material, quotes, demos and tours
- Responsible for looking for opportunities to expand the WFM service offering into additional contracts
- Responsible for delivery on all contracts
- Focus on driving down the cost to serve and looking for opportunities to expand the shared services model
- Drive industrialization of BST across all contracts
- Increase automation, standardization and off-shoring strategy for WFM
- Provide direction to WFM team on the cost to serve initiatives
- Responsible for driving operational maturity across all WFM groups
- Responsible for any cross-geography status or functional reporting for WFM
- Drives innovation between all WFM groups
- Accountable for keeping the Standard Delivery Solution updated
- Proficient in Metrics & Reporting & Operations Management.
- Must be proficient in Problem-Solving & Escalation Management
- Proficient in Service Quality Management
- Must have a solid background in an End to End WFM Functions
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.