Ensuring and securing our client’s platform against fraudulent activity is at the core of our team’s goals. Our mission is to make our client’s platform a safe place to transact online. As a Risk Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by ensuring security of our clients’ platform and identifying and eliminating fraud. You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets. You will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
- Provide quality risk review service and consistently meet SLA targets while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
- Identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Assist users with risk process workflows
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the Accenture organization and with client contacts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English and Bengali (oral & written)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service in an office / tech industry environment. Risk Management knowledge preferred
- Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
- Positive, target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery environment desirable
- Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
- Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
- If you are a recent Graduate with some experience in Delivery environments we want to hear from you
- Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
- Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
- Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.