- Research: Online media monitoring using Zignal, Infomart, Factiva,TV Eyes and other tools, to find relevant Accenture and competitor news.
- Media Briefings: Taking the internet research, adding analysis, editing and consolidating news, to produce valuable media reports daily, weekly, bi-weekly and on demand, in both email and portal formats, to a high-profile audience of Accenture leadership.
- Track & Report: Tracking media content, analysing results and producing detailed reports covering Media mentions, subjects, geos, and publications; making it easy to segment coverage and see trends in performance.
- Internet Research - Daily media monitoring, tracking and research
- Production & delivery of selected media briefings to strict timelines daily / weekly and as required, sent to a high-profile audience of Accenture leadership
- Editing and proofing of briefings and reports including daily interaction with clients and stakeholders on content & reports
- Ability to understand, condense and communicate a large amount of Accenture content and research papers in a digestible way
- Promoting content through social media
- Tracking & analysis of media content
- Project Support to M&C Media clients as well as across Accenture Direct and Operations as needed.
- Manage relationship with Marketing & Communications stakeholders
- Role is time critical, requires flexibility and dependability, with a strong sense of personal accountability and self-motivation
- Broad knowledge of Accenture and Accenture’s organization and offerings
- Excellent communication skills, editing / writing
- Technical knowledge & know-how, to easily navigate, understand and use new tools & processes.
- Positive approach, proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to interact with varying levels of people including senior leadership in Accenture globally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or job experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.