- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Supplier Management experience, Procurement experience and/or experience in a supplier operational capacity
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with virtual teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience and demonstrated ability to review and understand supplier agreements & standard T&C’s
- Minimum 2 years of experience authoring and/or leading the review of key, post sourcing, contractual documents such amendments or Statements of Work
- Quality Program experience
- Proven negotiation skills
- Technology Management experience preferred
- Proven experience working with and influencing multiple stakeholders including senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability in strategic sourcing methodology’s
- Knowledge of Procurement categories and/or experience in or ability to research and understand additional categories as assigned
- Strong communication skills – ability to drive effective communications with senior internal and client leadership
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and independently lead delivery of operational activities
- Ability to drive or support transformational change
- Solid multi-phase project management skills
- This position may require travel of up to approximately 10% depending on SRM demand
[Include Country specific external Employer, Work Authorization, EEO, Military etc. verbiage – Ex: United States wording:
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.]