Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00702953 00702953_en-GB
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The responsibility of the quality expert is to perform and conduct quality review on items processed by agents in accordance to the sampling population agreed between the client and Accenture. The quality analysts are empowered to provide immediate feedback to agents that have error trends or have been incurring errors above the normal range.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Review quality samples agreed upon by the client and Accenture
● Perform analysis on quality trends and flag quality-related risks to the project leadership
● Provide feedback to agents to follow approved guidelines, procedures, processes in a consistent way.
● Be proactive and suggest improvements that drive individual and team results
● Conduct root cause and other data analysis
● Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
● Identify improvement opportunities within the CM environment
● Act as liaison with SMEs and Team Leads to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
● Provide QA progress reports to Team Leads.
● Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
● Conduct coaching sessions per client requirements
● Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
● Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
● Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
● Contribute to the QA Team’s development and share knowledge within the team
● AD hoc QA projects as required
● Previous experience in similar Quality Analyst role through a minimum of 6 months
● A relevant knowledge of Copyright procedures (also in previous similar role or in a different sector) will be an advantage.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.