The Required skills/Competencies/Experience for the role include:
- Experience in Credit Operations leadership and/or Operations process support, Quality Audit/Compliance and continuous Improvement
- Strong knowledge of Order to Cash processes including the ability to understand and integrate complex processes and system details
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (preferably Business to Business)
- Ability to multi-task, be self-managed and meet critical deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Advanced Desktop Application skills (Visio, MS Word, Excel, Power-point, PowerBI)
- College degree in Business, Finance or other applicable area (or commensurate experience)
- Fluency in English and any other European language
- Desirable: With Relevant Certification/License (e.g. CPA, Credit Management, etc.)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.