Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00697851 00697851_en
IT Innovation Lead
IT Innovation Lead
CIO is a global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s high-performance enterprise. Our team’s mission is to produce high quality technology solutions and to lead the way in how business technology and integration should be done. We bring cutting edge technologies and approaches together to deliver at scale across a hyper scale enterprise.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture’s global centre for innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
What's in it for you?
As a delivery lead, you'll be working with dynamic project groups, the latest tools / software / thought leadership and will have the opportunity to deepen existing IT skills on the job. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to grow a career.
What we're looking for
Lead some of our most complex and highest profile projects:
· Be comfortable with ambiguity, and capable acting independently and of quickly identifying the areas of uncertainty that are important to resolve for the particular stage the project is at.
· Evaluate and apply trends to the problem statement; ensure the right problem is being solved.
· Link together new ideas and insights to create new client opportunities, services, offerings, and thought leadership.
· Confidently challenge our clients’ thinking by providing an objective and independent POV.
· Create and maintain the product vision, roadmap, and backlog of work regularly throughout the project's life cycle.
· Assess projects’ performance, risks, issues, impact on delivery commitments and feasibility and options to address these.
· Co-ordinate transfer activities - hand over, migration, integration.
· Manage project timelines and release planning/coordination.
Build and support strong teams:
· Build and support teams of diverse individuals with the right blend of experience and skills for the projects.
· Effectively utilize extensive network (internally and externally) to build high-performing teams and to solve for specific issues requiring support from outside the team.
· Set clear direction on team and individual priorities, taking into account the strengths and talents of team members.
· Inspire and lead teams to build complex propositions and solutions which can thrive in the market
· Team coordination, people management, manage teams through complex situations.
Be a master communicator:
· Be a master communicator, aligning priorities and direction across multiple global stakeholders and multi-disciplinary team members.
· Speak clearly to convey both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to align varying social styles and audiences
· Remain positive and enthusiastic despite obstacles.
· Minimum 2:1 Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
· 10+ years project delivery experience ideally in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Experience of working in a context of innovation and thought leadership.
· Proven ability to shape and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
· Ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals.
· Experience of leading change and transformation programmes.
· Deep skills in technology, design or analytics, with exposure of all three.
· Ability to interface with and/or manage complex technical solutions.
· Proof of commercial/entrepreneurial mindset.
· Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, and an ability to foster relationships at all levels within the organisation.
· Strong Executive Presence, ability to interact and influence at senior management and executive level.
· Ability to lead, inspire and engage teams with experience of working with diverse teams, skillsets and business challenges.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Track record of ability to ramp-up quickly.
NICE TO HAVE
· Natural Language Processing & Artificial Intelligence Experience
· Experience of working with distributed teams
· Experience of adopting design thinking approaches
· Experience of working in a large-matrix organisation such as Accenture
· Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
· Passion for continuous improvement
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.