- Experience as Team lead on Inside sales team is essential
- Passionate about digital marketing and sales with deep subject matter expertise in both
- Experience recruiting and hiring candidates for a high-performance account management sales team.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new sales opportunities, setting goals, and monitoring sales activity.
- Ability to develop effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external management.
- Must possess strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- CRM experience or comparable sales force automation tool.
- Strong knowledge of technology / social media channels
- Ability to identify and lead service improvement initiatives
- Experience in handling escalations from both external clients and internal sales and support organizations within a contact centre / queue-based environment as a plus
- Experience developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies in workflow and system processes.
- Must be able to clearly identify goals, communicate vision for the team, and then deliver results
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with key cross functional business stakeholders
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
- High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
- Fluency in English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.