- Customer Service Orientation - You must have a passion for service excellence, thinking about new ways to improve the customer experience.
- Welcoming ambiguity - You can effectively articulate the need for change and encourage optimism in those around you. You're able to perform at a high level, even during times of uncertainty. You trust your instincts and your ability to learn from past experiences, and you can confidently move forward even when you don't have all of the details.
- Writing - Your written communication is both clear and efficient. You tailor your style and tone to your audience and setting to ensure that your messages will be heard and understood. You know when written messages are appropriate and when to choose other forms of communication
- Problem Solving - You quickly identify root causes as well as subtle, hidden issues. You use logic to propose effective solutions to a variety of problems. You dig deeper and utilize all available resources to reach the best possible solution. You utilize creativity to propose original solutions, and don't stop at the first, most obvious answers. You understand when a loss is the best solution and can explain why.
Requirements - Applicants to Demonstrate the Below Skills:
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
- Strong verbal written and communication skills, with the ability to tactfully communicate and handle case information with users while educating them of the benefit of meeting their obligations and the possible consequences of not meeting their obligations.
- Excellent prioritizer, multi-tasker, and time-manager. You seek to improve inefficient processes wherever possible, bringing these issues to the attention of your manager and team as necessary.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven judgment/problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize patterns.
- Ability to do arithmetic and simple math.
- Experience with Apple OSX and Google apps
- Team management & client relationship management experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.