Job Title: Workplace Security Application Engineer
- Ensure processes, policies, designs and organizations align with Accenture standards acting as the technical approver for local projects
- Lead or act as the technical lead in multi-national projects with the ability to identify impacts of GDPR on projects and system designs
- Conduct security system assessments and technical issue resolution
- Support pen testing and security tooling
- Apply industry standard application security tools including VMS, PSIMs
- Develop security system designs based on Accenture standards
- Prepare technical proposals and designs and support implementations through to delivery
- Comfortable working virtually with a global, multi-disciplinary team
The Workplace Security Application Engineer will be a member of Accenture’s global Workplace Protective Services organization providing technical security designs, delivery, support and consultation. Will act as a CCure system subject matter expert working with local Workplace teams, vendors, Accenture’s IT organization and other security teams. Will have overall responsible for security system technical standards and the delivery of technical aspects of global projects and supporting local projects.
The candidate will be required to work with a variety of Accenture teams and support access and monitoring migrations to Accenture’s corporate security architecture as well as strategic innovation projects creating frictionless experiences within Accenture locations globally and in some cases advising Accenture client teams developing security related solutions.
Good to have
- Security certification
- Knowledge of CCTV Systems
- An understanding of Enterprise IT Systems
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a security engineering role including design and implementation of electronic security systems.
- Minimum 3+ years qualified in CCure
- Minimum 3+ years electronic security system upgrades and migrations
- Minimum 2+ years working with a multi-national enterprise security system
- Demonstrated ability to identify and meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Experience with producing technical reports (examples may be requested)
- Strong written and verbal communication
Good to have
- Delivery of data migration and database management
- Project management and planning
- Oversee teams of system design, implementation and support
Will work on a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.