Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00682666 00682666_en
Accenture Technology require a skilled Application Support Specialist to join our Application Services Team in Dublin. The successful candidate will have a strong business analysis background in Financial Services with a functional understanding of the workflow associated with online and payment fraud and the business rules associated with customer profiling and detection of financial crime. The candidate will also understand the management information reporting, impact assessment of losses and recovery from fraudulent transactions. From a software product perspective, direct experience of either configuring or supporting the NetReveal and Experian FraudNet solutions is a preference. The role will be performed in a critical live service environment and require a foundation in ITIL Service Management processes; notably Event, Incident, Problem and Request and will interact with the software product vendors for issues which cannot be resolved within the configurable layer of the application. This role requires flexibility to deliver support through a combination of business day working hours and on-call support patterns. Experience of working within globally distributed support teams and collaborating with excellent communication skills locally with business representatives is ideal
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Experience of working in a live service support team
· Strong Business Analysis skills – Financial Services experience
· Functional understanding of the workflow associated with online and payment fraud
· Direct experience of either configuring or supporting the NetReveal and Experian FraudNet solutions is a preference
· ITIL certification – foundation or above
· Effective interpersonal skills for interacting with both project team & clients
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience of working with Offshore teams preferred
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.