Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00680865 00680865_en-GB
The training & quality manager coordinates and oversees internal and external Training & Quality operations for the business unit aligned. In addition, this position establishes and manages relationships between the training and quality team, key internal Customer, clients and other stakeholders. This position also promotes a team-oriented environment through people development, strong leadership, continuous improvement, and cross-functional support.
Primary responsibility is to ensure that knowledge Management & Quality activities are taken care for the employees in Google and enable the training and quality team members to implement the KM & QM activities across the floor.
Secondary responsibility is to govern all the training, floor activities, KM, calibrations, audit completion and reporting.
The objective of this position is to ensure all training and quality practices are implemented and enable the teams to meet the given customer/client service targets and exceed.
• Understand the KT tools and strategies for transitioning of new businesses
• Reviewing and prioritizing the requests placed by the clients
• Liaise with recruitment and operations team to engage during hiring process
• Work closely with recruitment and operations team to ensure smooth transition of new hires from onboarding to on-flooring
• Prioritize own activities and assist team members as needed in order to meet client deadlines and quality standards
• Quality management system
• Work with workforce team to align the QAs to different workflows
• Cross skill trainers/QAs on multiple workflows to enhance utilization of the resources
• Partner with clients/business to build a robust and strong training plan, which would help in meeting client/business requirements
• Standardize all training/quality practices by building SOPs for every intervention or activity
• Help trainers Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems available
• Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by employees for effective performance (Client and Internal requirements), and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization / Leadership as appropriate
• Work to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
• Monitor, measure and report on employees’ quality, training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times
• Interact with training vendors and attend related training conferences and seminars
• Aid the Operations team in improving performance on customer service, team motivation and teamwork
• Practice Operational Excellence in day-to-day operations within own team.
• Leads and sustains a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
• Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
• Create and report weekly and monthly training and quality dashboard
• Review monthly scorecard for business as well as the team
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Education – Graduation from an accredited college or university; or a level of education that, together with experience in training, enables the applicant to demonstrate the required knowledge and experience
• Six Sigma certification and Hands On Experience would be an added advantage
• Ten or more years of professional and relevant experience
• Candidates should have experience with instructional Design & People management
• Extensive training experience – Domain, Process, Soft Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal & Non Verbal
• Presentation Skills
• Computer/ MS Office / Google Docs & Sheets skills
• Trend analysis and reporting
• People Management skills
• Critical problem solving and issue resolution
• Ability to multi-task
• Analytical skills
• Decision making skills
• Client relationship management
• Stake holder management
Behaviors key to the success of this position are:
• Continuous improvement focus – result oriented
• Ability to Plan and Prioritize
• Analytical thinking
• Positive outlook
• Creative and innovative approach
• Relationship Partnering
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.