Financial Services Technology Consultant
Join Accenture Financial Services Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead groundbreaking projects, and define state of the art solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues.
Are you ready to join, Technology Consulting and support our clients transforming their IT capabilities to drive improved efficiency and improved offerings? Are you ready to be a catalyst for our clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world? Are you ready to deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities?
If yes then Technology Consulting is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of a strong, global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you’ll help our Financial Services clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advising on emerging technologies.
Examples of projects Technology Consulting Practitioners work on are:
- Defining the roadmap for key strategic and legislative driven IT
- Programmes Shaping and leading the delivery of complex technology solutions Defining the way our clients exploit the “New IT”: Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital, etc.
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud
- Driving the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
- Improving client detection of and response to cybersecurity threats
- Advising our clients and developing communities of practice on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.