Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00642333 00642333_en-GB
leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and
scope/quality of services
• Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
• Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
• Manage relations with client and internal leadership and stakeholders
• Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support client's Learning Operations strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
• Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
• May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
• May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
• May be single point of contact for Learning Operations in a specific location and act as the point of contact for various Learning Operations tools/information, related basic technical support and end user training.
• May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy
• May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
• May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
• May stock and maintain appearance of classrooms.
• May provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s).
• May host and greet/direct employees, training facilitators and guest speakers, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
• May engage with vendors to process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
• May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
• Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
• Act as a resource for questions from stakeholders and training participants.
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
• Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
• Passion for customer service
• Positive attitude and ability to engage with new / various stakeholders
• Critical thinking / problem solving skills
• Conflict resolution, facilitation, negotiation
• Good time management skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Workplace Solutions
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.