Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00641840 00641840_en-GB
The primary role of this position is to review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, “know your customer” screening, as well as potentially reviewing and monitoring transactions and activities to determine whether potential suspicious activity exists. This position may analyze customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by customer. Specifically, when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the analyst will escalate to management cases requiring further investigation. The Senior Analyst will also be mentoring, training, and assisting Associate Analysts with reviews.
· Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
· Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), suspicious activity reporting (SAR) and know your customer (KYC) regulations
· Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
· Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
· Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices
· Develop and maintain knowledge of client specific business environment
· Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
· Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in continuous training
· Shares information required for the team to be successful
· Demonstrate understanding of the client’s business needs or market and maintains high satisfaction ratings
· Develop and maintain knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
· Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
· Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated
· Build up junior level analyst skills.
· Bachelor's degree
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance, fraud, or risk analysis.
· 2 year experience in finance.
· Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Familiarity and passion for Social Media
· Willingness to learn new processes
· Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
· Experience in training, mentoring, or teaching
· Results & detail-oriented
· Strong communication/organizational skills
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian D
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
· Strong Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.