Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00636970 00636970_en
The Senior Team Lead will be accountable for the daily supervision of a team (e.g. delivery, process, etc.), controlling and assigning the workload, and having responsibility for the development of each of the team members.
The STL will represent the team in the communications with the client, acting as single point of scalation for issue resolution and client inquiries. The role will manage effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility.
Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and client service skills, analytical problem solving and the ability to work effectively with the Team Leads group and the Ops Manage.
· Managing a team of analysts, enforcing Accenture’s core values within the team and project.
· Working closely with the Ops Manager and support with clients demands, escalations, weekly and monthly business review preparation.
· Supervising project operations and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
· Acting as leader among peers and showing ability to support and influence the Team Leads group successfully.
· Supporting Operations Manager in the supervision of the entirely team, acting as point of contact for the Team Leads group in relation to projects and initiatives.
· Working closely with Training, Quality, and Reporting Teams to ensure the best possible operational experience for the client.
· Conducting daily huddles, weekly wrap up meetings, and monthly one-on-ones with the analysts, your management team, and your leadership team.
· Measuring and managing the team’s success and act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
· Monitoring risk within the operation, escalating to leadership in a timely manner.
· Providing coaching, guidance and career development to the members of your team.
· Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of approved overtime, holidays, sick leaves, and leaves.
· Focusing on innovation and driving change within your team and the Operation.
· Identifying gaps in policies and draft proposals accordingly.
· Proactively conducting continuous reviews of operations and acting accordingly on the back of these reviews.
· Being responsible for team morale and productivity.
· Possibly managing team financials, depending on team structure.
Basic Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer/client facing operations environment.
· Minimum of 3 year experience managing & developing teams of professionals.
· Minimum of 2 year experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA’s.
· Active account on Facebook and a minimum of one other social network.
· Active user of social media services.
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
· Preferred Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables.
· Preferred Experience in leading a Sales or/and Costumer Services Team.
· Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
· Fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Reporting and analytics experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.