Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00631828 00631828_en
IT Project Manager
CIO is a global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s high-performance workforce. Our team’s mission is to produce high quality technology solutions and to lead the way in how business technology and integration should be done. We bring cutting edge technologies and approaches together to deliver at scale across a global enterprise.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture’s global centre for innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
What's in it for you?
As a project manager, you'll be working with dynamic project groups, the latest tools and software and will have the opportunity to deepen existing IT project management skills on the job. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What we're looking for
You will be responsible for crafting and driving a project to completion and management of stakeholders across multiple diverse groups. We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience in project management, who can deliver complex technology solutions to support Accenture’s high-performance work force.
Additionally, you should be able to provide thought leadership to a client and have the ability to support and influence a client in their approach to attain execution excellence of their operations
Key responsibilities will include:
• Craft and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
• Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded
• Responsible for defining, building and maintaining the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan
• Leads project scope and is responsible for the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables
• Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
• Engaging with senior client stakeholders to handle client expectations and working with client business partners across multiple businesses and technical groups
• Creation of status reports for senior management
• Ability to deliver results in a pressurised environment and to ramp-up quickly.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.