Senior Testing Engineering Lead
The successful Senior Testing Engineering Lead, will be an expert testing professional with deep technical skills whose primary function will be to consult on, design, implement & review solutions to testing challenges working within a modern software delivery models such as Continuous Integration/Delivery/testing, with Agile Methodologies and focus on automation across all stages of the delivery lifecycle.
THE APPLICANT WILL HAVE A:
- Validated experience driving test quality through providing mentorship, feedback, and suggestions to improve test quality practices across an entire quality engineering team.
- Strong interest in technology and will bring standard methodology, industry trends, latest tools & technologies to the various programs & projects they will be working on and be able to advise on these for different delivery approaches.
- Effective interpersonal skills for interacting with both project team & clients to achieve overall project delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of metrics and how to show value of change
- Strong experience in a test automation role – experience designing or implementing a test automation framework design & strategic test approach
- Strong automation test scripting knowledge & experience using Cucumber
- Knowledge of databases / SQL experience
- Experience in Waterfall and or Agile methodologies
- Experience using Java, and undertaking exploratory / session based testing skills
- Experience in QA & Testing – test planning, test preparation, test execution, defect management & defect resolution