KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years relevant work experience with a working knowledge of design and delivery of quality software to standards and schedules.
- Ability to provide formal training as well as coaching to team members, management and clients.
- Knowledge of Test Automation Tools such as Load Runner, Selenium Web Driver, Drive, J-Meter, SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured.
- Knowledge of one of more of technologies such as Microservices, Rest API’s, Mobile & Cloud.
- Knowledge of in house and product delivery approaches
- Knowledge of modern delivery methodologies such as BDD, ATDD, DevOps, Lean, Agile
- Confirmed ability to develop test strategies plus approaches, producing estimates, planning, delivery of test preparation and execution on Web, Desktop, mobile, API’s, Service Level & Databases
- Strong leadership Management and communication skills enjoying responsibility and ownership at all stages of the test and development life cycle.
- Experience in working with Continuous Delivery Toolset including one of more of – Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, Chef, Docker, Test NG.
- Relevant industry certifications
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.