Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00623467 00623467_en-GB
The role is to manage a small team of multi-lingual team Quality Analysts to deliver quality assurance at the highest level. The QA Lead will represent the team in client communications and provide all levels of support and liaison for the client as necessary. Primary responsibilities are to be the delivery centre’s main point of contact and act as the single point for escalation on urgent issues. Responsible for team’s performance against quality SLA’s, quality of service, and will be required to work closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement. You will be responsible for promoting and maintaining a high-performance culture and great place to work.
- 2 + years’ experience in a quality management role
- 2 + years in a leadership/mentor position
- Significant experience in quality analysis
- Fluent and written English
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Exceptional technical skills – Excel & associated tools
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Stakeholder management skills
- Highly empathetic & compassionate
- Proactive individual to address quality assurance issues prior to exposure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.