Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00622664 00622664_en-GB
The purpose of this role is to manage the team of Quality Assurance Analysts based in South Dublin, Ireland.
The QA Lead will collaborate with the client, management, training team and other stakeholders as well as collaborating with senior QAs onsite to determine compliance issues, implement quality processes, tools, methods, best practices, and training programs. They will also work closely with the client and any regulatory bodies assigned to determine compliance issues and take measures to resolve these in a proactive manner. They will closely align to quality processes such as Client Expectations & Client Satisfaction, Risk Assessment, Risk Analysis, Quality Assurance, Early Warning, High Risk & Escalation/Risk & Issue Management, Quality Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and Continuous Improvement.
The successful candidate will need to be a subject matter expert with the risk and compliance review process to effectively grade completed reviews, perform analysis, provide feedback to relevant stakeholders, and drive the implementation of overall solutions. They will also be responsible for metric reporting, status updates, and escalating any issues to the relevant Management contacts, where required.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the quality assurance & compliance programmes
- Capacity planning & strategy development for a team of 10+ quality assurance team members supporting customer service and sales teams
- Performance management: Career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
- Development & presentation of quality management reports on weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Client relationship management in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Continuously prepare and deliver reports to senior leadership with an emphasis on continuous improvement and stabilisation
- Providing best practice quality management advice as new teams incubate & scale in region & globally
- New process incubation and induction
- Continuous improvement strategies and ideas
- Risk and issue management
- Assess future ventures to identify possible quality management considerations
- Support training to ensure cross-team awareness of quality pillars; Process adherence, product knowledge & soft skills
- 2 + years’ experience in a quality management role
- 2 + years in a leadership/mentor position
- Significant experience in quality analysis
- Fluent and written English
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Exceptional technical skills – Excel & associated tools
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Stakeholder management skills
- Highly empathetic & compassionate
- Proactive individual to address quality assurance issues prior to exposure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.