Job Title: Employee Experience Innovation Specialist
Level: 9 - Consultant
Innovation Specialist – Employee Experience
Across Accenture, our people are working to not just predict the future, but to invent it. Today’s business environment demands not only that we reinvent ourselves as Accenture, but also that our people constantly develop the skills to be successful in the New. Today’s knowledge of neuroscience and having six different generations at work, demands that we constantly rethink the employee experience for our people.
Who Are We?
We are a team of motivated energetic people with a huge passion for improving the way our people live and work. We aspire to create a place our people want to be by solving for what matters to them. We embrace change, we seek to anticipate the future via data-driven insights, and we embrace the diversity of thought across our team. We have an agile and consulting mindset where collaboration across team members is more important than traditional hierarchical team structure. We are all passionate by new ways of thinking, new technology, new learning, innovation and new ways of working.
Who Are You?
You are an energized, proactive and curious individual with a passion for people and the future of how we work. You thrive in the world of innovation, coming up with new ideas and supporting bringing those ideas to life. You are willing to learn and to take the initiative to get things done whilst ensuring you are working towards the team vision. You bring an ability to solve complex problems, and you’re willing to experiment with new ideas and approaches. You flourish in an interactive and open working environment, and have an ability to work with multiple teams across the Accenture business seeking to make connections and collaborate with them. You share the same passion as our team and have experience or high level of interest in developing new ways to enhance the experiences of our employees. You want to have fun with your new team and leads.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will work with our team of innovators in service to creating better Employee Experiences. You will work on experimenting with new solutions to deliver the desired experience. At the same time, you will support change initiatives focused on experience and support the delivery of highly impactful programs for Accenture. You will be work with the Employee Experience team and will connect into the broader Innovation network with the Dock in Dublin and globally and ensure we are leveraging the latest thinking and methodologies.
This will include the following:
- Support the Employee Experience Innovation lead to identify opportunities to find new ways to improve the Employee Experience through innovation
- Support the fostering and maintenance of relationships and partnerships with other parts of our organization that touch the Employee Experience
- Be able to influence and inspire others to collaborate with you and the team
- Demonstrate an understanding of Accenture-wide and HR/Talent priorities, and support the communication of how your team impacts those outcomes
- Assist and collaborate with Employee Experience team and the broader Talent and HR organization to support the identification of opportunities to find new ways to improve the Employee Experience through innovation
- Support the collaboration with broader innovation network across the Dock to create connections and implement delivery of Employee Experience innovation experiments
- Lead experiments that support over-arching goal to make impactful change through listening
- Research using both internal and external tools
- Lead the delivery of employee innovation experiments
- Design success criteria for the various experiments and conduct thorough analysis of outcomes to measure success
- Document report for each experiment to communicate the outcomes and present to stakeholder groups across the organisation
- Support the delivery of other employee experience initiatives as they arise across the Employee Experience team
- Be a team player