Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Want a career where you can make a real difference? Then SAP consulting at Accenture could be the career for you.
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Consultants apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of a SAP consulting practice that has won 18 SAP Pinnacle awards - more than any other Systems Integrator - what's stopping you?
Key features of the role
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements.
- Help to design, build, test and deploy SAP (QM) by working closely with other Accenture team members and clients.
- Actively own, promote and improve the technical solution and associated processes for your area.
- Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
- Generate required configuration rationales and execute the configuration in SAP.
- Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing.
- Carry out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support.
- Validate training material developed by the training team.
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
- Strong hands-on skills in QM workstream (SAP ECC version).
- Good configuration and support experience.
- Additional experience in the areas of LIMS, MM, PP and Manufacturing desirable.
- Experience working in large global/multinational corporations or large implementations/deployments.
- Strong experience in EDI and IDoc functionality to external 3PL systems.
- Strong understanding of integration with SD, MM, PP modules.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements where applicable.
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to influence decision making.