Role: Cyber Security Senior Manager
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy a creative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security as part of our global security practice. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers phenomenal opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Governance Risk and Compliance Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
Typical roles include aspects of the following:
- Information Security, Risk and Assessment
- Security Audit and Maturity Assessment
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Review of solutions to assess security compliance
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
- Contributing to business development