Role: Cyber Security Manager
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and creative global work environment where you will be exposed to and you can excel at challenging and interesting work that will make a real difference to our clients. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver extraordinary results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security as part of our global security practice. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and prosper your career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for your professional development and rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Security Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED IN ASPECTS OF THE FOLLOWING
- Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Identification and research of industry security solutions for use with clients
- Review of solutions to assess security compliance
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
- Security analytics, security monitoring and SIEM
- Contributing to business development