Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00606822 00606822_en-GB
• Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
• Focus on delighting SMB clients by driving the right product adoption for the right client
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
• Sales aptitude; exhibiting ability to empathize with customer and meet targets
• Ooze consultative selling and customer empathy all the time
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 12 months working in a service/customer service/sales organization or Marketing internship
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
• Fluency in written and oral English and Hebrew
• Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.