Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00592536 00592536_en-GB
Our mission is to provide the ultimate support experience through best-in-class service for end users by being the voice in Social Media and Forum channels of our client.
As a social media & community support agent, you will handle questions and escalations, help forums and other channels. You will quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives.
Shift work and / or night work may be expected depending on changes in business requirements.
● Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction and driving issues’ resolution
● Supporting user queries relating to video uploads, account verification, channel transfer, user URL and copyright in a friendly and accurate manner
● Troubleshooting and help resolving technical issues
● Customer education on related products
● Collaboratively share feedback and data insights
● Uphold our brand voice and develop a meaningful, genuine rapport with our online communities
● Fluency in English and an additional native-level EU language
● 2 years minimum experience in social media customer support
● Excellent communication skills:
o Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
o Must be able to grasp complex and sometimes technical concepts, and explain them to a non-technical audience in a friendly and easy to understand format
● Strong, relatable social post skills. Ability to respond timely and transparently to users
● Tech-savvy, regular user of video sharing platforms and cloud storage solutions
● Demonstrates quick and effective critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
● Diligent daily monitoring of and response to direct mentions, both public and private, on all necessary platforms
● Strong customer support skills with the desire to help, empathize and relate to users
● Internet savvy, understand the players in this space
● Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt process and industry changes
● Efficiency in prioritizing tasks in a fast paced environment
● Significant attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
● Ability to work under pressure
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.