Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Specialist develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
The Oracle Cloud Integration Developer will be responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the cloud. Skillset needed:
- File Based Loader/Data Loader (working knowledge)
- Web Services (for automation)
- Must have experience in integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions and creating applications using FBDI (mandatory), ADF and HDL scripts).
- Expertise with Java Web Services and the use of Oracle ERP Cloud delivered Web Services. Experience with creating custom applications in JCS or similar environment and integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications
- Integration Outbound Extracts (OTBI and BI Publisher)
- Integration Inbound with APIs (File Based and HCM Data Loader)
- Integration Outbound/Inbound with Web Services (ATF)