- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience with performance tuning, diagnostic or monitoring
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on design / development experience (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.)
- Minimum 2 year hands-on experience performance diagnostics tools (e.g. AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, CA APM (previously Wily Introscope), etc.)
- Minimum of 6 months hands-on debugging and profiling Java code (e.g. Eclipse Profiler, Eclipse TPTP, JProbe, JProfiler, Yourkit, VisualVM, Valgrind, NetBeans profiler, JConsole, JBoss Profiler, JAMon, JRocket Flight Recorder).
- Minimum of 6 months hands-on debugging web applications using HTTP proxy or browser-plugin tools (e.g. Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, Fiddler, HTTPWatch, HTTP Analyzer, Charles, YSlow)
- Ability to Travel 100%
- Minimum of 2 years of Team Lead experience leading a team with experience in Project Planning, Estimating or Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous Consulting experience
- Experience with distributed computing, Web Services, SOA, and JEE design concepts
- Experience delivering software designed for high concurrency, scalability, or availability
- Experience using Application Performance Management (APM) tools (e.g. AppDyanmics, DynaTrace, New Relic, CA Introscope APM, HP Diagnostics)
- Participant in Agile software development process
- Hands-on experience collecting performance data, analyzing, troubleshooting, and tuning
- Comfortable navigating UNIX/Linux command line to assess OS performance
- Hands on analysis, reverse engineering, debugging, and profiling Java code (e.g. Eclipse Profiler, Eclipse TPTP, JProbe, JProfiler, Yourkit, VisualVM, Valgrind, NetBeans profiler, JConsole, JBoss Profiler, JAMon, JRocket Flight Recorder)
- Experience debugging web applications using HTTP proxy or browser-plugin tools (e.g. Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, Fiddler, HTTPWatch, HTTP Analyzer, Charles, YSlow)
- Experience analyzing the performance and health of a JVM or Application Server (e.g. IBM WebSphere, Oracle AS, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish)
- Experience with usage of common application protocols and messages (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, RESTful APIs, XML/JSON, JDBC, JMS/MQ)
- Experience analyzing network messages using a packet capture tool (e.g. WireShark,TcpDump, WinDump)
- Experience with SQL development and tuning
- Exposure to Cloud, SaaS, and virtualization concepts and performance concerns
- Exposure to application threading and concurrency concerns
- Working knowledge of operating system design , processes, and threading model
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.