Management Consultant-Financial Services
Accenture’s Financial Services workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative solutions for our clients.
You, will apply your strong working knowledge and build your core business, consulting and financial services industry expertise every day to help deliver world-class solutions that enable our clients to become high performance businesses.
Working as part of our high performing teams on key client sites, you will need to apply skills across a wide array of disciplines including business process design, organisational change and operating model transformation. In addition, you will provide project and programme management experience to our clients, supporting them with the executing and delivering of their transformative business agendas.
Our consultants work closely with their clients, building relationships and communicating effectively with client of varying seniority levels. The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to demonstrate strong relationship management skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Working within project teams to support clients deliver their project objectives
- Working with a team to define a business solution that may include defining business architecture, process design and delivery activities whilst driving the development of improved capabilities
- Executing core consulting and project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications, risk/issue management, project planning etc.
- Facilitating teams and supporting workshops / meetings across multiple phases of the project delivery lifecycle
- Working within multidisciplinary teams across both business and technology to execute project deliverables
- Be able to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME’s and team leaders
- Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts as part of project delivery
- Helping to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their business needs
- Working with blended client and Accenture project teams and helping to establish working relationship within a team environment.