Are you ready to take your RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) expertise to the next level? Want to lead, innovate and shape the future on high-profile assignments? Excited to work with the coolest tech alongside the best in the business? This is an excellent opportunity to fast-track a fulfilling career as an RPA – AI Technical Architect – with excellent rewards and benefits – at Accenture Technology.
As part of our Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The RPA (Robotic Process Automation) – AI(Artificial Intelligence) Technical Architect has a wide experience in varied technologies such as Web Technologies (J2EE, .NET etc.), desktop applications (Windows, Java), integration technologies and other platforms. The technical architect works closely with the process architect to define the potential for automation for a particular process. The technical architect possess knowledge of the automation product, understands the client IT landscape, confirms the feasibility of the automation for the processes in scope, and defines the technical architecture needed to develop, test and deploy the automation components.
- Support Pre-sale activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools and provide recommendations
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Define the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts including,
- Method of access (internal client network , internet, local access)
- User Authentication (SSO, central LDAP, individual log in)
- IT Security and/or Audit Policies which impact the robot deployment
- User Authorization Processes, it’s lead times & request process
- Application landscape
- Applications requiring fat client, any client installation to access, or require individual logins to access
- Technical impacts of applications using OCR or Adobe Flash
- Technical impacts of applications accessed behind Citrix.
- Hosting & Environments
- Hosting Locations and Hosting provider (Internal / 3rd party)
- Availability of test system by application
- Availability of “production like” test data within test applications
- Consistency of test data between applications
- Performance & Availability
- Performance of key applications in the process that could limit the average handling time of the automation
- System availability & timings
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems
- Assist Support teams to resolve issues
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs
- Prefer at least 6 months experience with RPA or AI
- At least one market leading automation product, e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, others
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, network topologies, application authentication / authorization and virtual server / desktop environment.
- Experience with robotic products infrastructure and sizing, nuances associated with UI automation with various IT landscapes.
- Experience in defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Experience front ending client facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and Architecture teams
- Deep knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities and technical requirements
- Certification in industry leading Robotics Process Automation Products
- Certification in industry leading Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Certification in Technical Architecture Design
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Experience leading architecture and design projects including writing solution and technical design documents
Proven success in contributing
to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and
analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information
systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and
Applicants for employment in
the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require
sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and
with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of
conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our
service men and women.