Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00508621 00508621_en-GB
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and business. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing (NLP) Manager to join our Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
What You'll Be Doing
The Analytics & AI team within the Dock applies leading Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies and techniques to address significant real-world business and societal challenges. Collaborating with our clients, designers, software engineers and business subject matter experts, we take concepts and applications on the journey from idea to reality. As an NLP Manager you will;
Main Roles and Responsibilities
· Applying your understanding of leading NLP vendor solutions, being able to quickly and realistically assess new solution offerings
· Bringing deep experience in developing NLP Advanced Analytics solutions, using standard frameworks, toolkits and libraries
· Demonstrating good understanding of the potential utility, limitations and challenges of a wide range of NLP techniques and keeping abreast of new developments in academic research and industry applications
· Acting as an interface towards senior stakeholders in the business to define and co-shape advanced analytics innovation opportunities
· Applying your experience in project framing & valuation of advanced analytics opportunities – calculating costs vs benefits across each of the project’s phases
· Steering and shaping the development of the Innovation pipeline around NLP advanced analytics (both in terms of new technologies and in terms of business applications)
· Managing the performance and reporting of progress of your projects as they move through the pipeline
· Being responsible for successful handover of your successful PoCs to the transition teams in other parts of the Accenture business
· Learning new skills and nurturing new capabilities in your project teams to take advantage of emerging NLP technologies
· Leading core proof-of-concept activities to demonstrate new technologies and approaches
About Accenture & The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
A flexible approach;
We understand that traditional models may not work for everyone, so we offer flexible working arrangements which include tailored options for how you work.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.